- User Interface Design (UI)
- Content Management Systems
- Application Development
- Third Party Integration
- Web Security
- eMarketing Integrations
- Association Membership Software
- Business Analysis & Solution Architecture
- Technical Specifications
- Database Design & Development
- iPhone, iPad & Mobile App Development
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO
- Workflow Management
Interested in having a chat?
Interested in finding out about what we can do for your business? We're a friendly bunch, so give us a call and let's sit down, have a coffee and discuss your options.Contact Us
CMS Capabilities & Features PDF
Our CMS is 100% customisable so anything is possible. If you'd like a snapshot of what's on offer to compare with your current or proposed system, feel free to download our CMS capabilities & features PDF.Download
Business Analysis & Solution Architecture
A one-size-fits-all approach no longer works for the online world – if it ever did. You don’t treat every customer in the same way. And neither do we: every project is unique.
Cylinder provides customised software solutions. No out-of-the box software will ever totally satisfy any serious business requirements. Cylinder builds each and every solution from the ground up - even our CMS.
Here are the steps we take:
- We involve you in all initial planning, design and development meetings to ensure that the best solution possible will be achieved.
- An enterprise architecture approach is taken into each and every project, big and small. Getting the foundations right is central to our philosophy and a critical part of getting it right.
- The build is clearly defined and the ensuing process transparent.
Our client list is testament to our claims.
"Choosing a website design agency that understands membership bodies was an important consideration for the Carbon Market Institute when we began our website redevelopment project. The all-important ground work at the beginning of the project provided reassurance that the brief would be filled through Cylinder’s methodical, transparent approach. It’s great to work with a design team that talks the same language and who understands (and articulates) our brand. What's really great is that Cylinder isn't all about the technical wizardry of website design, so I never felt like technology was driving the project instead of our communication, brand and marketing strategies."
Gabrielle Callahan - Communications Manager